Michelle Malkin Rocks CPAC, Triggers Liberals With Mention of McCain’s Ghost

Conservative Firing Line | 3/2/2019 | Staff
emilia (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/malkin-cpac-1200x630.jpg

There have been many great speeches during the first CPAC 2019, but IMHO going into day three the best address so far was presented by Michelle Malkin. Michelle delivered a no holds barred speech about illegal immigration that correctly slammed the liberals who want open borders, but just as importantly she slammed Republicans, including the “ghost of John McCain,” not keeping their promises and not having the guts to oppose the forces pushing open borders.

“BOTH PARTIES ARE TO BLAME,” SHE SAID. “AND YES, I’M LOOKING AT YOU, RETIRED PAUL RYAN, AND YES, I’M LOOKING AT YOU, MITCH MCCONNELL,” SHE ADDED, REFERRING TO THE FORMER REPUBLICAN HOUSE SPEAKER FROM WISCONSIN AND THE CURRENT SENATE MAJORITY LEADER FROM KENTUCKY.

YES - AT - YOU - BUSH - FAMILY

“AND YES, I’M LOOKING AT YOU, BUSH FAMILY, AND YES, I’M LOOKING AT YOU, THE GHOST OF JOHN MCCAIN,” SHE CONTINUED WITH A GESTURE TOWARD THE CEILING. THE LINE DREW A STANDING OVATION FROM THE AUDIENCE.

The liberals and the MSM (I know, that’s redundant) flipped out at that single mention of McCain. But her mention of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The Democratic Party would be dead without the Republican Enabler Party! GOPe, fighting for Democrats since...