L.A. Readers: Win Free Tickets to Our ‘Finding Steve McQueen’ Screening and Q&A

Collider | 3/1/2019 | Steve 'Frosty' Weintraub
Click For Photo: http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/finding-steve-mcqueen-trailer.png

I’ve got a few questions for you. Are you a fan of seeing movies before they’re in theaters? Will you be in the Los Angeles area March 11th? And, finally, would you like to see William Fichtner, Rachael Taylor, Rhys Coiro and director Mark Steven Johnson participate in a Q&A for their new movie, Finding Steve McQueen? If you answered yes to these questions I’m about to make you very happy.

If you’re wondering how you can get in, we’ve got you covered. To see this free screening you need to email thecollidermailbox@gmail.com with the subject line “I Want to See Finding Steve McQueen” You need to include your name in the body of the email and if you’d like to bring a guest. We’ll be accepting emails until Friday March 8th and we’ll contact the people that won passes with specific info about the screening soon after.

Screening - ArcLight - Hollywood - Monday - March

Again, this screening is at the ArcLight Hollywood on Monday, March 11th at 7:30pm. Hope to see some of you at the screening.

Here’s what director Mark Steven Johnson had to say about the film:

Story - United - California - Bank - Robbery

The story of the United California Bank Robbery is one of the greatest stories never told. Back in 1972, the leader of a small group of safecrackers from Youngstown, Ohio got a tip from Jimmy Hoffa: President Nixon was hiding up to $30 million in dirty campaign funds in a bank in Laguna Niguel. Propelled by their hatred for Nixon, the gang travelled to California to rip off the President of The United States.

It was during this time that Watergate was brewing, putting their audacious heist right in the eye of the storm. The fact that these small town crooks were so far in over their heads brings a lot of natural comedy to the story. They actually got caught because...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Collider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .