RIGHT HAS ‘GIVEN UP INFLUENCE’ IN POP CULTURE, SAYS CANDACE OWENS

The Daily Caller | 3/1/2019 | Staff
xhelloworld (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/CandaceOwensFeature-e1551459179961.jpg

Political commentator Candace Owens at CPAC about the left’s dominance in pop-culture and how people would be “chased out” of the entertainment industry if they perpetuated conservative principles.

“If you want to have intellectual discussions and you want to have a debate, there’s no place for you on the left,” Owens told TheDCNF. “In fact, they will actively try to destroy you the way they have tried to destroy me over the last two years.”

Questions - Owens - Earth - Party - Slavery

“I started asking myself different questions,” Owens said. “How on Earth is it possible that a party that instituted slavery, Jim Crow Laws, racial terrorism and the KKK has the black vote?”

Conservatives gave up culture, that’s how, says Owens.

Course - Years - Influence - Pop - Culture

“Over the course of the last 50 and 60 years it seems that we’ve given up influence in pop culture altogether on the right,” said Owens.

Owens said the lack of influence is understandable because there couldn’t be an environment more hostile to conservative principles than the entertainment industry.

Owens - Joy - Behar - View - Vice

Owens brought up Joy Behar of “The View,” who mocked Vice President Mike Pence over his Christian values in 2018, and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8