Samantha Markle says Meghan 'doesn't have a heart'

Mail Online | 3/1/2019 | Bridie Pearson-jones For Mailonline
Coraav (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/28/16/10415710-0-image-a-47_1551370654745.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/28/4722550143649598531/1024x576_MP4_4722550143649598531.mp4

Samantha Markle has accused her half-sister Meghan of having 'no heart' in her latest scathing interview.

In a documentary Meghan and the Markles: A Family at War, set to air on Channel 5 tomorrow, Samantha discusses the letter the Duchess of Sussex sent to their father, shortly after she wed Prince Harry.

Letter - Mail - Sunday - Meghan - Thomas

In the letter, published by the Mail on Sunday, Meghan accused Thomas Markle of breaking her heart 'into a million pieces' by 'giving interviews to the press, fabricating stories and attacking her new husband'.

Speaking for the first time since the letter was published, Samantha says: 'She doesn't have a heart or she would been doing everything she could to make him comfortable, and reciprocate, and be loving and gracious, and make sure he's comfortable in his old age.

Heart - Heart - Victim - Here

'So broken heart? No, his heart is broken. She can't turn herself into the victim here.'

In the letter published earlier this year, the Duchess admonished her father, in anguished tones, for siding with her Samantha – who has attacked her in the press – while she 'silently suffered at the hand of her vicious lies'.

Bombshell - Samantha - Letter

Speaking about the bombshell, Samantha says: 'That letter was strategic, it was so elegantly written and contrived.

'She was basically saying that my dad had been and liar and that I was a liar'.

Attempt - Side - Story - 'He - Messages

In an attempt to tell her side of the story, the mother-of-three adds: 'He has text messages on his phone.

'This is a no brainer, the evidence all says that she was not contacting him. So it doesn't matter what the letter says'.

Lifespan

'There are a lifespan...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!