Sherri Shepherd Pretending to Be Octavia Spencer For VIP Treatment Actually Has Me Hollering

POPSUGAR Celebrity | 2/27/2019 | Brea Cubit
Click For Photo: https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/w8CZIfa6qylCrH3mdFK9WkR6bPg/fit-in/1200x630/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:fill-!white!-/2019/02/27/830/n/1922398/2a0d68555c76dd42d68fe4.23363027_.jpg

Sherri Shepherd recently received the star treatment in quite an unexpected way. While waiting for a flight at the airport in New Orleans, she found herself being welcomed into Delta's Sky Lounge special area. Why? Someone thought she was Oscar-winning actress Octavia Spencer. Sherri hilariously reported on the case of mistaken identity in a recent Instagram post while she was still at the airport.

"Octavia, I am in the VIP lounge in the airport in New Orleans," she started the clip in a hushed tone. "This guy is being really loud. He wants to know why I haven't been nominated for another Oscar this year, and now everybody here is wondering why I haven't also been nominated for another Oscar." She went on to share how...
(Excerpt) Read more at: POPSUGAR Celebrity
Wake Up To Breaking News!