Dani Dyer joins Little Mix's Jade Thirlwall for Comic Relief's Mount Kilimanjaro tough trek

Mail Online | 2/27/2019 | Lily Waddell;Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/27/11/10352584-0-image-a-57_1551267620809.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/25/925218239418841928/1024x576_MP4_925218239418841928.mp4

She has been traded her villa bikinis for walking gear.

And Dani Dyer immersed herself in the challenge as she joined Jade Thirlwall during day five of Kilimanjaro: The Return on Wednesday for the Red Nose Day.

Day - Climb - Reality - Star - Aid

During the fifth day of the tough climb, the reality star, 22, used the aid of trekking poles as she scaled the mountainous terrain.

Dani kept her trendy circular framed sunglasses on the end of her nose in case of sunshine and she fashioned her brunette locks into a scruffy ponytail.

Brits - Titillating - Mix - Jade - Stage

Having recently performed at the Brits in a titillating ensemble, Little Mix's Jade shed her sexy stage image when she opted for practical tracksuit bottoms.

All the stars battled altitude sickness as they walked the most remote part of the route yet on day four of the Comic Relief expedition.

Terrain - Sign - Life - Climbers - Stray

With the terrain becoming more challenging, the only sign of life for the climbers was the odd stray buffalo.

The team hiked through the Alpine desert to Pofu Camp where they will be hoping to acclimatise after a tough few days of altitude sickness.

Migraines - Sickness - Dani - 'It - Altitude

Suffering from migraines and sickness, Dani said: 'It is tiring, but I know I can do it. I won't let the altitude affect me. I'm going to try and overcome it as much as I can but all your donations mean so, so much to all of us.'

Aside from the physical and mental struggles, Ed was in good birthday spirits On Monday as he stayed up late in below freezing temperatures to say hello to his wife, Yvette Cooper who was calling live from The One Show sofa.

Yvette - Vacuum - Version - Favourite - Dessert

Yvette sneaked a vacuum packed version of his favourite dessert, sticky toffee pudding, in his bag, which all of the group enjoyed.

Jade Thirlwall, who has...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!