Sherri Shepherd Pretended to Be Octavia Spencer to Get Into the Delta Lounge in Hilarious Video

PEOPLE.com | 2/26/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/sherri-shepherd-2.jpg?crop=0px,0px,1200px,630px&resize=1200,630

>Sherri Shepherd instagram

>Sherri Shepherd instagram comments

Sherri Shepherd has no qualms about posing as her famous friend Octavia Spencer — especially when it gets her into the Delta Sky Lounge!

The 51-year-old actress shared a hilarious Instagram video of herself addressing Spencer, 46, on Tuesday in which she explained how she found herself in the lounge with other passengers assuming she was the Oscar winner.

Octavia - VIP - Lounge - Airport - New

“Octavia, I am in the VIP lounge in the airport in New Orleans,” Shepherd began in a whisper. “This guy is being really loud, he wants to know why I haven’t been nominated for another Oscar this year and now everybody here is wondering why I haven’t also been nominated for another Oscar.”

The actress shared the tough spot she was in, saying she was running the risk of being kicked out of her special accommodations.

People - Hidden - Figures - Help - Spencer

“People are telling me how much they love me in Hidden Figures and The Help,” she said. “They think that I am Octavia Spencer and I can’t tell them that I’m Sherri Shepherd because they’re going to throw me out of the VIP lounge here at...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It had only one fault, it was useless.