5 Days to Tariffs — President Donald Trump Extends Deadline After China Trade Talks

Breitbart | 2/24/2019 | Staff
ridge-khridge-kh (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/02/US-China-reach-soybean-deal-no-plan-to-extend-tariff-deadline.png

President Donald Trump delayed the 90-day tariff truce deadline with China after a “very productive” extended round of trade talks in D.C.

“I am pleased to report that the U.S. has made substantial progress in our trade talks with China,” President Trump began in a late Sunday statement. He specified the progress came, “on important structural issues including intellectual property protection, technology transfer, agriculture, services, currency, and many other issues”:

Result - Talks - US - Increase - Tariffs

“As a result of these very…productive talks, I will be delaying the U.S. increase in tariffs now scheduled for March 1,” the president then revealed. “Assuming both sides make additional progress, we will be planning a Summit for President Xi [Jinping] and myself, at Mar-a-Lago, to conclude an agreement. A very good weekend for U.S. & China!”

President Trump and Chinese President Xi agreed to a 90-day truce on tariff increases December 1 at the G20 Summit Argentina. During that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Millions in tribute, but not a penny left for charity.