Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez compared To 'Cash Me Outside' Girl From Dr. Phil

Mail Online | 2/24/2019 | Leah Mcdonald For Dailymail.com
iVchan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/25/02/10236082-0-image-a-45_1551063114565.jpg

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez has been compared to teen terror Danielle Bregoli who rose to fame after her appearance on Dr. Phil.

Actor and republican James Woods tweeted a video of Cortez responding to critics of her Green New Deal, which was juxtaposed with footage of Bregoli, 15, when she told audience members on Dr. Phil to 'Cash me outside' in 2016.

Ocasio-Cortez - Critics - Concerns - New - Deal

Ocasio-Cortez, 29, slammed critics who raised serious concerns about her Green New Deal, saying that people are just being critical over 'little minute thing[s].'

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO

'Girls - Event - New - York - City

Speaking at a 'Girls who code' event in New York City, the Democratic Representative from New York said: 'Like I just introduced the Green New Deal two weeks ago, and it's creating all of this conversation.

'Why?' Ocasio-Cortez said. 'Because no one else has even tried. Because no one else has even tried.

People - Thing - Ocasio-Cortez

'So people are like, "Oh it's unrealistic. Oh it's vague. Oh it doesn't address this little minute thing,'" Ocasio-Cortez continued.

'And I'm like, you try. You do it. Cuz you're not. Cuz you're not. So, until you do it, I'm the boss.' How bout that?.'

Clip - Reminder - Media - Bregoli - Appearance

The clip served as a reminder to many on social media of Bregoli's infamous appearance on Dr Phil, which went viral and helped launched the teen's career as a rapper.

James Woods, who has criticized Ocasio-Cortez on a number of occasions, tweeted the video with the caption: 'Doppelganger.'

Thousands - Times - Media - Users - Memes

It was shared and retweeted thousands of times, with social media users generating hilarious memes and making unlikely comparisons of the two women.

The Green New Deal was put forth by freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York and veteran Senator Ed Markey of Massachusetts earlier this month.

Resolution - Mobilization - Scale

The nonbinding resolution calls for a “10-year national mobilization” on the scale of the original...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: