Panama City Beach is open, nearly 5 months after Hurricane Michael

www.christianpost.com | 2/24/2019 | Staff
gbabii05 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://static-thechristianpost.netdna-ssl.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/00/230055.jpg

One of the strongest hurricanes to ever make landfall in the continental United States devastated parts of Florida’s Panhandle.

While nearby Mexico Beach was practically destroyed by the 155 mph winds of Hurricane Michael in October 2018, Panama City Beach escaped the worst.

City - Spring - Breakers - Sandy - Beaches

The city, known by many for the spring breakers who have long flocked to its world-famous white sandy beaches, has some scars but is otherwise open for business and ready for you to visit.

Speaking of the beach — well, let me tell you: Panama City Beach has the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen in the continental United States. The spectacular white sand beaches are seemingly endless with something like 27 miles of beachfront along the Gulf of Mexico.

Words - Beach

This should be self-evident, but if it isn’t then I have two words: The beach.

Yes, parts of Panama City Beach are kitsch, but the beach makes you forget about the endless number of strip malls with shops selling the usual overpriced souvenirs. For me, I would return if only for a weekend on the beach, especially from late April through September when the weather is the warmest.

Seafood - Panama - City - Beach - Location

You can’t go wrong with seafood, given Panama City Beach’s location on the Gulf of Mexico.

One of the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Been there, done that, twice...