Former Citigroup president is arrested for soliciting prostitution in Florida sting

Mail Online | 2/24/2019 | Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com
bethtetleybethtetley (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/24/02/10198648-0-image-a-21_1550974077100.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/22/2525971734214886354/1024x576_MP4_2525971734214886354.mp4

The former president of Citigroup and the boyfriend of an LPGA star are among the others arrested in a Florida prostitution sting that netted New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, it has been revealed.

John Havens, the 62-year-old former president and chief operating officer of Citigroup, was among those named in charging records released by police in Jupiter on Friday.

Man - Number - Havens - Charges - Reporter

A man at a number listed for Havens claimed not to know about the charges and hung up when reached by a reporter with Bloomberg.

In Martin County, 29-year-old Johnny Armando DelPrete, the longtime boyfriend of LPGA star Jessica Korda, was also snared in the multi-agency sting.

DelPrete - Counts - Prostitution - Friday - Bond

DelPrete was charged with two counts of soliciting prostitution, arrested on Friday and released on a $2,500 bond, Martin County booking records show.

DelPrete competed in eight tournaments on the Web.com Tour in 2012 and 2014. According to his LinkedIn profile, he works in real estate in Jupiter.

Korda - Message - Comment - DailyMail - Com

Korda did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment from DailyMail.com. DelPrete could not be reached for comment.

In addition to Kraft and Havens, another billionaire charged in the sting was 77-year-old John Childs, the founder of private equity firm J.W. Childs Associates.

Childs - Donor - Republican - Politicians - Groups

Childs is a prominent donor to several Republican politicians and groups, including former U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, the Club for Growth and 2012 presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

The Vero Beach Police department said on Friday that it had issued a warrant for Childs' arrest. He has not yet been taken into custody.

'I - Contact - Police - Department - Charge

'I have received no contact by the police department about this charge,' Childs said Friday in a telephone interview with Bloomberg. 'The accusation of solicitation of prostitution is totally false. I have retained a lawyer.'

So far in the probe, the Vero Beach Police have charged 165 men with soliciting, Martin County police...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!