Fortnite overtime challenges: how to visit different waterfalls

CNET | 2/20/2019 | Jason Parker
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet1.cbsistatic.com/img/tXykuNIO6yubpv5nNCbOhPu3nnw=/724x407/2019/02/15/8646dfeb-a0e4-4ca1-aff5-955b64f1c084/fortniteovertimechallengespromo2.png

Fortnite: Battle Royale's season 7 is over, but you can still catch up on season 7 challenges (read our guide). Epic pushed the start date for season 8 up to Feb. 28, letting you enter pop-up tournaments and play new Limited Time game modes (have you tried the Driftboard yet?). As an added bonus, Epic also released a new set Overtime challenges that let you earn a free season 8 Battle Pass.

There are 16 free Overtime challenges and you only need to complete 13 to get the free Battle Pass. Twelve are available now and the remaining four are coming on Friday. If you do the work, that's like getting $10 just for playing Fortnite, which seems like a pretty great deal to me.

Season - Battle - Pass - Owners - Time

Don't forget, season 7 Battle Pass owners still have time to unlock specific tiers (47, 71 and 87) to unlock customization options for the Drift, Torg and Onesie skins.

I'll be updating this post as new challenges unlock (Tuesday's challenges are now live and have been added). Here are the first twelve Overtime challenges (Note: The first in the screenshot is for the free Battle Pass itself).

Mode - Islands - Creative - Hub - Search

For this one you'll have to enter Creative Mode and simply launch any of the featured islands from the Creative Hub, then search for coins.

This is about as standard as it gets for challenges. Note that you have to get 500 damage though, so it may take a few games to complete.

Map - Locations - Feeling - Epic - Games

I made a map for where these two locations are so you can get to them quickly, but I have this weird feeling. I could be wrong (probably am), but I'm thinking Epic Games is sending us to these locations because they might be going away in season 8. The RV park has been around since the beginning so...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!