People Are Freaking Out Over An Old Playboy Interview Featuring John Wayne

Chicks On The Right | 2/19/2019 | Staff
dewbydewby (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.chicksonright.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/john-wayne.jpg

Subscribe to the Chicks!

John Wayne was trending this morning, and it’s not his birthday. What gives?

SJW - John - Wayne - Playboy - Interview

Apparently, some SJW dug up an old John Wayne Playboy interview from 1971, and this SJW was SHOCKED to find that the world has changed in terms of how people talk about race and sexuality.

Language warning:

Hence - Trend

Hence, the trend.

So yeah. That’s why “John Wayne” was trending. Now you know.

Subscribe - Chicks

Subscribe to the Chicks!

My is question over this stunt is since jussie did this to show how racist Trump supporters are, doesn't it make him a racist. Will he be fired over this? Abandoned by his all inclusive community?

People - People - Cause

I don't get why people do this. All it does is turn people against whatever cause they are espousing.

I hope he goes to jail. People will keep doing this bullsh*t until they start being held accountable.I wonder if those resources used to investigate this hoax could have been used elsewhere in Chicago? Perhaps there is little enough crime in Chi-town that it doesn;t matter. Pfffft.

Legends - Industry - Dies - RIPNow - Virginie

It's always sad when these legends in whatever their industry is, dies. RIPNow, do we know how Virginie Viard got the position? Did she take our her competition with her shoulder spikes?

An honest answer to the question it may be, but he just admitted that he is OK with presidents using an EO like this as long as he agrees with the outcome.

BERNIE - IN - IT - OFFICIAL

BERNIE’S IN. IT’S OFFICIAL.

I can’t think of one thing I like about this person. She’s a young Hillary.

Career - Toilet - Virtue - Signaling

Because her career is in the toilet and virtue signaling is all she has.

To D'Sousa's point - unless Trump tweets about it, nobody will know the truth. MSM is keeping this all on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Chicks On The Right
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The only change you ever get from the goverment is what's in your pocket, and worth less every day.