If your goal was to get liberals to make asses of themselves you could not have done better than Jussie Smollett.

www.floppingaces.net | 5/14/2018 | DrJohn
leeann77 (Posted by) Level 3

Someone ought to send Jussie Smollett a gift and a thank you note. He’s arguably done more for conservatives than anyone in recent memory.

Maybe a MAGA hat and Subway sandwich.

Smollett - Shadow - Doubt - Sh*t - Liberals

Smollett proved beyond any shadow of a doubt who really is biased, who really is racist and who really is full of sh*t. When it was first reported, virtue signalling liberals fell all over themselves expressing their outrage, facts be damned.

Kamala Harris threw her two cents into the incident at light speed:

Hoax - Stutters - Stammers - Tweet

Then asked about it as the hoax unraveled, she stutters and stammers “What Tweet?”

“I think the facts are unfolding, and I’m very concerned about obviously [inaudible],” she said.

Facts - Fairness - Load - Liberals

The facts she chose not to wait for before opining are “unfolding.” In fairness, a load of liberals did the same.

After rushing to judgment , Booker then said he would “withhold judgment”

Information - Sources - Senator - New - Jersey

“I’m gonna withhold until all the information actually comes out from on-the-record sources,” the senator from New Jersey said after meeting with voters in Rochester, N.H. “We know in America that bigoted and biased attacks are on the rise in a serious way, and we actually even know in this country that since 9/11, the majority of the terrorist attacks on our soil have been right-wing terrorist attacks — the majority of them white supremacist attacks.”

Brooke Baldwin of CNN (naturally) could barely contain her contempt for “America 2019” (at approximately 1:50):

Washington - Post - Editorial - Board - Executive

The Washington Post Editorial Board’s Executive Assistant Nana...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.floppingaces.net
Wake Up To Breaking News!