Terrible Budget Bill Will Be Used Against Trump in 2020

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 2/19/2019 | George Prayias
ArceusArceus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/APP-050118-Swamp-Strikes-Back.jpg

RUSH: I had some people send me a note during the break, “Rush, what did you say, that children arrive via tracking are essentially granted amnesty in this bill?” Let me try to explain this to you. Folks, this budget bill. (sigh) I alluded to it in my interview with Chris Wallace, and I spoke a lot about this on Friday when I saw this. I read enough of this to know that the things in this bill are a giant middle finger to Donald Trump.

Their whole point is going to be, “Don’t ever think an outsider can come in here and fix what you don’t like about the way we run this town! We are not gonna let you decide what happens here. So you voted for this guy Trump, and look what we forced on him.” The bill re-implements the Obama policy of letting coyotes bring kids to the border and drop them off at “reception centers.” Reception centers!

Think - Reception - Center - Town - Receptions

Think of what serves as a reception center in your town. Where do you go for receptions? You go to the church basement. You go to the VFW hall. We’re setting these up for arriving minors on the border who are delivered by coyotes! And then the, quote-unquote, “parents” (who can be anyone who claims to be a parent) come and pick them up and take them “home” in the U.S. So this actually promotes trafficking. It assumes that children who are the victims of trafficking are being saved because we are getting them away of the coyotes.

A lot of this is, by the way, the drug cartels doing this. “Coyotes” is kind of a broad-based term, but there’s all kinds of people that serve as coyotes. When you watch a TV show or a movie, coyotes are portrayed as...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A pox on both their houses!
Tagged: