Rita Ora's mum Vera, 55, is praised for her youthful looks as she discusses breast cancer battle

Mail Online | 2/19/2019 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
joyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/19/15/10003162-0-image-a-102_1550589896498.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/10/972906834366320338/1024x576_MP4_972906834366320338.mp4

Vera Ora appeared on Loose Women where she discussed her battle with breast cancer and having to re-train in the UK after being a doctor in her native Kosovo.

The mother of singing sensation Rita Ora, 55, left the show's hosts emotional on Tuesday's instalment of the daytime chat show, as she continued to detail her plight in having to learn English, while also her 'tough' health woes.

Inspiring - Journey - Viewers - Vera - Looks

Meanwhile, as well as commending her inspiring journey, viewers were left startled over Vera's jaw-droppingly youthful looks, with many likening her to the How We Do hitmaker's sister.

Vera, who is the face of a post-mastectomy swimwear range, revealed on the show: 'I had breast cancer at the age of 39. My children were small and it was really difficult moving to another country where I couldn't speak English at all.

Home - GP - Life - Transition - UK

'Back home I was a GP and had a wonderful life,' she admitted before further detailing her transition to UK life: 'I struggled to learn the language first.

'I arrived here and felt like nothing. Obviously I was a mum and that was important. I'm glad I spent a few years building up my knowledge to pass my English exam,' Vera, who has since retained to become a psychiatrist, recalled.

Country - Vera - Breast - Cancer - Age

As well as moving to a different country, Vera was also diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 39 in 2005.

'The journey I had was really tough. At a young age treatment tends to me more rigorous and prolonged. When it's diagnosed young, the treatment gets to be more intense, I had chemo, radiotherapy and a mastectomy.

Swimwear - Campaign - Vera

Speaking of fronting the new post-mastectomy swimwear campaign, Vera expressed:...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!