America’s Got Talent: Best In The World Crowned. Cirque du Solei Performs.

TVOvermind | 5/31/2011 | Tiffany C. Lockhart
Click For Photo: https://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Screen-Shot-2019-02-18-at-10.38.33-PM-1024x564.png

After seven episodes of competition and emotional roller coasters, it’s finally time to crown the champion of champions. On tonight’s episode of America’s Got Talent: The Champions, twelve finalists hope one of them will win it all. Of course, it’s up to the superfans from all fifty states to decide their fate.

There were a lot of amusing moments in tonight’s finale. Preacher Lawson tries to find a partner to perform. In the end, everyone (including Terry Crews) turned him down when he failed to deliver on other types of skills. The part where he tries to do magic with Jon Dorenbos and Shin Lim, I had an imaginary sweat-drop on the back of my head. When he attempted to do ventriloquism with a sock puppet singing the ABCs, I almost lost it tearing up with laughter. Preacher, you, sir, are funny!

Meet - Women - Blue - Bloods

Meet The Women of “Blue Bloods”

The main highlights of the two-hour finale are when Shin Lim and Darci Lynne performed. Terry’s Brooklyn Nine-Nine co-star Melissa Fumero came on to participate in Shin’s act. To say that her mind is thoroughly blown is an understatement. From the first time I saw him on AGT to now, I still don’t know how he did his tricks. Even if said tricks have been performed before. Darci delivered once again with her ventriloquism talents, performing a duet with Rowlf the Dog from The Muppets with her puppet Edna. The opening act composed of Brian Justin Crum, Cristina Ramos and Deadly Games was great too. Though it felt like watching a danger act accompanied by live music. The same with Tokio Myers and Voices of Hope children’s choir only they didn’t have a danger element to their act.

Highlight - Performers - Cirque - Du - Solei

Another highlight is when performers from Cirque du Solei came to promote their new act Mystère. The colorful...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a Government intervention.