Oscar Nominee Yalitza Aparicio Shares Her Most Embarrassing Moment on the Set of Roma

PEOPLE.com | 2/18/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/yalitza-2.jpg?crop=0px,54px,1333px,700px&resize=1200,630

Yalitza Aparicio makes her Oscar-nominated performance in Roma seem easy, but it wasn’t all a walk in the park for the newcomer.

The 25-year-old breakout star of Alfonso Cuarón’s new film is opening up about what it was like making the Netflix movie — including her most embarrassing moment on the set — in PEOPLE’s latest issue, on stands now.

Scene - Beginning - Aparicio - Scene - Film

“Definitely the scene in which I was showering because at first I thought that I would have to be naked and once they explained that I wasn’t then I could get over it, but I was really shy in the beginning,” Aparicio said of the scene that was more embarrassing to film.

The actress took part in PEOPLE’s 2019 Oscar Portfolio, which highlights seven women in Oscar-nominated films this year. Roma tied with The Favourite for most nominations with 10 each. Roma got a boost from both Aparicio and Marina de...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!