To Argue That the Pope Is Not Bound By Canon Law In Any Way Reminds Me Of Something… Oh, yeah: islam. It reminds me of islam.

www.barnhardt.biz | 2/18/2019 | Ann Barnhardt
liizu (Posted by) Level 3
The satanic islamic political system teaches that its non-existent deity, “allah” is PURE WILL, not rational. Not being bound in any way by rationality or logic, “allah” is free to change ad libitum, and to lie, deceive, and be the center of a constant chaos – anything goes at any time for any reason or no reason at all. What “allah” wants, “allah” gets.

What we see here is, of course, just a way for the islamic warlord founders and the micro-oligarchy that has run the islamic political system for these past 1400 years to justify anything – absolutely ANYTHING – in the name of “allah”. In the islamic political system, the law means whatever the strongest thug gets an imam to issue a declaration saying it means. Being totally unconstrained by the Divine Law (the Law of Moses, in this case), or even the Natural Law, or any precedent (because “allah” as pure will can change at any time, and back again, as many times as “he” wills, remember), what results is pure, satanic chaos. Nothing can be “known”. There is no bedrock standard of anything, ever. Justice, as a concept, becomes a punchline to a joke. All that can be relied upon is the tyranny of evil, power-hungry men.

Example - Video - Presentation - Islamic - Sexuality

A powerful example of this was cited in my video presentation “Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil”. In May ARSH 2011, a Moroccan imam, Abd Al-Bari Al-Zamzami, a founding member of the oxymoronically named International Union of Muslim Scholars issued a fatwa explicitly permitting a husband to have sex with the corpse of his dead wife up to six hours after her death (the body still retaining warmth and some muscular pliability).

The fact that this is a capital offense against both the Mosaic Law and, obviously, the Natural Law, and that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.barnhardt.biz
Wake Up To Breaking News!