The world is getting crazier, but that’s why we do what we do

www.christianpost.com | 2/17/2019 | Staff
magiccastlemagiccastle (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://static-thechristianpost.netdna-ssl.com/files/original/thumbnail/22/99/229937.jpg

Michael Brown holds a Ph.D. in Near Eastern Languages and Literatures from New York University and has served as a professor at a number of seminaries. He is the author of 25 books and hosts the nationally syndicated, daily talk radio show, the Line of Fire.

If you’re on the frontlines of the culture wars, it’s easy to get discouraged. Why bother? Why try to bail water from a sinking ship? Why make an effort to stop, let alone reverse, the irreversible? But to have that attitude is to misunderstand our role. It is at times like these we are most needed.

Think - Fire - Fireman - Patient - Emergency

Think of it like a fire for a fireman. Or a critically injured patient for an emergency room doctor. This is when they spring into action.

And today, when it seems like our culture is suffering from corporate delusion, our voice of sanity and clarity and morality is all the more needed.

Headlines - America

Just consider these recent headlines (from America and abroad):

The first article tells the unbelievable, yet true, story of Kate Scottow, who says she was “arrested in my home by three officers, with my autistic ten-year-old daughter and breastfed 20-month-old son present. I was then detained for seven hours in a cell with no sanitary products (which I said I needed) before being interviewed then later released under investigation.”

Crime

What was her crime?

She explains, “I was arrested for harassment and malicious communications because I called someone out and misgendered them on Twitter.”

Home - Kids - Police - Door - Male

Can you imagine this? You’re home with your kids when the police come to your door, arresting you and detaining you because you identified a biological male as a male in a social media comment.

For years we have used the phrase “the diversity police” in a metaphorical sense. In the case of Kate Scottow, it was literal.

What is coming next?

The second...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
To despair is to turn your back on God, you can never despair.
Tagged: