God Friended Me Boss Talks Miles/Cara 'Attraction,' Teases Finale Shake-Up

TVLine | 2/17/2019 | Vlada Gelman
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/god-friended-me-spoilers.jpg?w=620

God Friended Me still has several episodes to air — including a fresh installment tonight (CBS, 8/7c) — before it wraps up its freshman run. But given the show’s recent renewal, TVLine was already on the hunt for season finale scoop when we caught up with co-creator Steven Lilien.

Lucky for us, Lilien had some tantalizing teasers to share about Miles and Cara’s potential romance, as well as the God account mystery.

TVLINE - | - Has - Renewal - Season

TVLINE | Has the renewal impacted how you’re shaping the season finale?

You know what? It hasn’t, because from Day One, we knew exactly how we wanted to end Season 1. We have something really exciting planned for the end of Season 1. So the most exciting thing was to actually be able to show the fallout and the progression in Season 2 and not leave it like that.

TVLINE - | - Store - End - Season

TVLINE | What’s in store for the end of the season and the finale?

Adam Goldberg is coming on to play Simon Hayes, and that’s a huge arc for us. Along with Parminder Nagra, who plays Pria — she’ll be coming back on the show — and also Henry Chase, [we’ll explore] these three characters and their involvement in the God account. We’ll come to a resolution and give some answers at the end of the season.

TVLINE - | - Kind - Note - End

TVLINE | What kind of note does the finale end on? Is it a big cliffhanger ending?

I think we’re going to do something...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!