Actor Nick Loeb urges men to lead fight against abortion

www.christianpost.com | 2/16/2019 | Staff
donuzumaki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://static-thechristianpost.netdna-ssl.com/files/original/thumbnail/22/99/229967.jpg

LOS ANGELES — Actor Nick Loeb, director of the upcoming film "Roe v. Wade," attended the 2019 Movieguide Awards where he encouraged men to take the lead in opposing abortion.

Loeb’s film “Roe v. Wade” is in post-production and scheduled for a fall release. The pro-life movie is timely as the debate over late-term abortion has reignited in recent weeks after New York passed a law allowing abortion up to birth and the introduction of similar bills in Virginia, Vermont and New Mexico.

Ruth - Bader - Ginsburg - Couple - Months

“It's literally insane, and where's Ruth Bader Ginsburg? We haven't seen her in a couple of months. I think all of this is a culmination to really bringing the topic more into the forefront,” Loeb told The Christian Post on the red carpet at the Movieguide Awards last Friday.

The “Den of Thieves” actor has spoken openly about his role in two abortions in past relationships, which he says haunt him to this day. And this is one reason why he believes men should voice their feelings on the matter.

Women - Movement - Issue - Lot - Fear

"I think since the women's movement in the '70s we've been silenced on this issue and a lot of it has to do with fear,” Loeb told CP. “It's a combination of fear and lack of education for not realizing that there's really a baby there. And I think with the technology today, people are now seeing that there's a child and that child doesn't only belong to the woman, 50 percent is our DNA, it's our life.”

"I think a man's voice is an important topic on the issue. It's a human being; it's a life!” he exclaimed.

CP - Advice - Men - Abortion - Loeb

When CP asked what advice he'd give to other men concerning abortion, Loeb said he'd urge men to be courageous.

"I think lead by example," Loeb said. "Have the courage to go out there and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
No matter where you go, there you are.