The Best Presidents' Day Weekend Gear Sales

WIRED | 2/16/2019 | WIRED Staff
echolea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.wired.com/photos/5c6761973e8add2cdb917251/191:100/pass/MSR-Lightning-Ascent-FA.jpg

This weekend is Presidents' Day. Maybe you've chosen to spend the day contemplating the long history of our nation's highest office, or maybe you're taking advantage of the long weekend to get out of town. If you find yourself with some free time, we've rounded up more than two dozen of our favorite deals from online retailers around the web and included the links to their sale pages. Happy birthday, Washington and Lincoln, and thank you for the day off work.

REI is having their yearly ski and snowboard sale this weekend, which is worth checking out if you have a snowy presidential excursion on the docket. Snowshoeing is vastly underrated as a sport, and these ultralight and secure ones just might convert you.

PlayStation - Classic - Writeup - PlayStation - Classic

PlayStation Classic for $50 ($50 off). You can read our full writeup on the PlayStation Classic price cut here and why it may or may not be right for you.

Alienware 17—Core i7, GTX 1070, 8GB RAM—Gaming Laptop for $1,100 ($610 off). Use coupon code AFF410A17 for the discount.

Dell - Inspiron - I5 - RAM—for - Laptop

Dell Inspiron 13 7000—Core i5, 8GB RAM—for $890 ($290 off). This affordable compact laptop has fast processors and looks more like some of our favorite laptops.

HP 12-Inch Touch Chromebook for $399 ($200 off). HP's detachable 2-in-1 laptop has a bigger screen than the Surface Go's, and better battery life.

Starlink - Battle - Atlas - Switch - Breath

Starlink: Battle for Atlas for Switch for $30 ($45 off). After you've finished Breath of the Wild, try this cartoon space shooter. It lets you play as Star Fox's Fox McCloud on Switch.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for Switch for $20 ($40 off). These annoying Rabbids! Ugh, why is this game so good.

Sceptre - Monitor - Bundle - Monitor - Right

Sceptre Two Monitor Bundle for $214 ($386 off). You can also pick up just the one monitor right now for an equally great price.

Western Digital 8TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive...
(Excerpt) Read more at: WIRED
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!