911 CALL REVEALS WHY GUNMAN SHOT MINNESOTA SCHOOL BUS DRIVER IN WINTER STORM

The Daily Caller | 2/16/2019 | Staff
echolea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Bus-Minnesota-e1550240244643.png

A 911 call revealed the suspected gunman shot a Minnesota bus driver stopped in traffic during a snow storm on Feb. 5 because he feared getting run over.

Kenneth Lilly, 31, reported to police in a phone call Feb. 5 that he got in an accident with the bus driver, claimed he almost got run over by the bus when trying to get the driver’s information and fired shots out of self-defense, according to transcript obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation through the Minnesota Department of Public Safety.

Accident - Bus - Driver - Lilly - Information

“I had an accident with a bus driver,” Lilly said.”I got out, I tried to get his information. He tried to drive past me, nearly ran me over and then a self-defense incident occurred because he tried to run me over. So shots have been fired.”

Lilly asked officers to send an ambulance and police. The 31-year-old did not know where the driver was hit and thought there were no passengers on the bus. Lilly told the dispatcher he was “a little shaken since I was nearly run over by a bus.”

Minneapolis - Police - Calls - Witnesses

Minneapolis police received two other calls from witnesses.

“He [bus driver] said there’s three or four bullet holes in the bus and he’s been hit in his right side and there’s a student on the bus,” one caller said, according to the transcript.

Caller - Exchange

Another caller had the following exchange:

Caller: Hello. Hi I’m just, there was a, a, a school bus, like a small school bus and a car that were just involved in an accident. It looked like the bus was refusing to pull over. The driver of the other car got out wearing what looked like possibly some sort of security uniform and I’m pretty sure he just fired multiple shots into the ground from a pistol.

State - Patrol - Dispatcher

State Patrol Dispatcher: Where?

Caller: On 35W southbound where...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!