Happy Death Day 2U Star Jessica Rothe Is Engaged: 'How Did I Get So Lucky'

PEOPLE.com | 2/16/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/jessica-rothe-engaged-2.jpg?crop=0px,264px,2233px,1173px&resize=1200,630

Jessica Rothe is getting married!

The Happy Death Day 2U star, 31, announced the exciting news on Thursday, a.k.a. Valentine’s Day.

Cat - Out - Bag - Valentine - Day

“Cat’s out of the bag! Happy Valentine’s Day to my brilliant, amazing, wonderful, how-did-I-get-so-lucky FIANCÉ and of course, most importantly, to Otis the pup,” Rothe captioned a clip of photos of herself and fiancé Eric Flem while showing off her engagement ring.

The pair flashed wide smiles as they posed in matching red beanies, with the view of a snowy forest in the background. Their dog Otis was also in the montage, wearing a green sweater.

Flem - Actor - Engagement - Instagram - Account

Flem, who is also an actor, announced the engagement on his own Instagram account writing, “It’s on TV so it’s officially official: we’re ENGAGED AF! Otis is undecided in his emotions but we’re excited as ****!” Flem wrote over a selfie, similar to a shot from Rothe’s video.

The news of Rothe’s engagement comes just one day after her film, Happy Death Day 2U, hits theatres.

Film - Tree - Gelbman - Rothe - Horror

The film, which follows Tree Gelbman (Rothe) as she wakes up in horror to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!