Brooklyn Beckham and girlfriend Hana Cross look smitten as they attend Christian Louboutin event

Mail Online | 2/16/2019 | Eve Buckland;Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
EGFZE (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/16/01/9885010-0-image-a-139_1550282117230.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/10/4179731857971562672/1024x576_MP4_4179731857971562672.mp4

They recently enjoyed an extremely romantic Valentine's break in Paris.

And Brooklyn Beckham and Hana Cross looked smitten as they attended the Christian Louboutin & Wonderland launch of 'Run Loubi Run' at Unit London on Friday.

Son - David - Victoria - Beckham - Model

The 19-year-old son of David and Victoria Beckham and his model girlfriend, 21, sweetly held hands as they strolled in the capital before the teen stared into his love's eyes.

The aspiring photographer looked dapper in a white tee paired with tan braces and high-waisted trousers.

Trainers - Cream - Jacket - Cap - Look

He paired this with white trainers, a cream jacket and a flat cap to complete the look.

Hana oozed style in a black top, teamed with leather trousers which hugged her lithe legs.

Height - Stiletto - Sandals

Boosting her height she slipped on black stiletto sandals.

She accessorised with a monochrome scarf.

Brunette - Tresses - Waves - Features - Palette

Her brunette tresses were styled in soft waves while her stunning features were enhanced with a radiant palette of make-up.

The couple joined a host of other stars at the event including Maya Jama and Saturdays star Vanessa White.

Couple - Brooklyn - Man - World - Hana

The couple's outing comes as Brooklyn said he felt like the 'luckiest man in the world' as he cosied up to Hana Cross on Valentine's Day.

He cracked a smitten smile as his model girlfriend sweetly kissed him on the cheek as the pair visited the Eiffel Tower.

Depth - Love - Squeeze - Brooklyn - 'Me

Showing the depth of his love for his new squeeze, Brooklyn captioned the sweet snap: 'Me and my girl. Luckiest man in the world. Love you baby.'

A loved-up Hana followed suit as she wrote: 'Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world. I love you! Happy Valentine's Day xx'

Day - Hana - Image - Instagram - Brooklyn

Earlier in the day Hana shared an image on Instagram of Brooklyn as he grinned at her from across the lunch table in a French bistro.

The pair then headed to the river where they looked over at the Eiffel Tower,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It takes a government, to create a genocide.