‘Long Shot’ Trailer: Seth Rogen and Charlize Theron Make an Unlikely Pair

/Film | 2/15/2019 | Ben Pearson
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/Long-Shot-Charlize-Theron-and-Seth-Rogen.jpg

Director Jonathan Levine (50/50, Warm Bodies) is back with a new Seth Rogen/Charlize Theron comedy called Long Shot. If that title doesn’t sound familiar, you may recognize it from its earlier (and arguably more memorable) title: Flarsky. The title was changed to signify that it wasn’t primarily the story of Rogen’s character, Fred Flarsky, but more of a two-hander where Theron’s character is equally as important. “I’m only half the story,” Rogen explained. Check out the first Long Shot trailer below.

Long Shot is the latest movie from director Jonathan Levine, who’s had something of a hit-or-miss career over the past fifteen years. He has some memorable comedies under his belt – 50/50 is legitimately touching as well as being hilarious, and the holiday comedy The Night Before (which reunited him with many of the same people) is a genuinely fun watch. But he also directed the controversial horror indie All The Boys Love Mandy Lane (which, in my opinion, wasn’t worth the long wait between its film festival run and its eventual release years later) and Snatched, the Amy Schumer/Goldie Hawn comedy that landed with a thud in 2017.

Trivia - Netflix - Documentary - Long - Shot

Trivia: Netflix released a documentary called Long Shot...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .