Dina Lohan's Celebrity Big Brother Strategy Was No Strategy, and She's Cool With That

TVGuide.com | 2/14/2019 | Dalene Rovenstine
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2019/02/14/bed6c100-88db-48a0-b892-283c9101ec78/thumbnail/800x533/15beea0978be3481fc0afab33f9182b5/cbbdina-news.jpg

Although she knew nothing about the show before entering the Celebrity Big Brother house, Dina Lohan has become an instant fan.

The Living Lohan star began the second season of the CBS reality show with little to no knowledge of the game-- and yet she lasted 29 days, up until the end when she was evicted by Ricky Williams, who chose to take Tamar Braxton to the final two.

Exit - Interview - Julie - Chen - Wednesday

In her exit interview with Julie Chen on Wednesday night, Dina said she wasn't surprised or upset about being evicted. She had very little "game play" through much of the season (even though she voted with the house every time except for the first week when she didn't vote against Jonathan Bennett, her daughter Lindsay Lohan's Mean Girl's co-star). But that hasn't stopped Dina from becoming a fast fan of the game.

Discover your new favorite show: Watch This Now!

Congrats

Congrats on making it so far!

Dina Lohan: Oh my god. Hilarious and amazing.

Hours - House

How are you feeling now that you've had a few hours out of the house?

Lohan: I miss them all! It was an amazing ride, honestly.

Was it what you were expecting at all?

Lohan: I didn't know the show, so I went in not expecting anything. I just went as myself and stayed true to my heart. I got to know everyone in the house and tried to break up people that were getting upset with each other and tried to be like the calm in the storm.

House - Mediator

You were like the house mediator.

Lohan: Yeah, the mom! It's what I do anyway.

Fan - Show - Research - Beforehand

Even though you weren't a fan of the show, did you do any research beforehand?

Lohan: No, not a nippit of research! I like to go into something unknown because then you can be yourself and there's no pre-judgment. I wanted to do that with this...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!