FOLLOW SUNDAYU

SundayU Magazine | 2/14/2019 | Seth Muse
cute16 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.sundaymag.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/7.jpg

“Hey, Seth, what happened to your nose?”

“Oh, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked me in the face. No big deal.”

Run-in - Chuck - Norris - Grade - Girls

Let me tell you about my run-in with Chuck Norris at an 8th grade girls basketball game.

When I was slaving away in a megachurch back in the day, my boss asked me to go with him to see our pastor’s daughter and a few of our other junior high students play in a private school basketball game.

Minutes - Game - Boss - Chuck - Norris

About 10 minutes into the game, my boss leans over and says that Chuck Norris is going to be coming into the gym any minute. After he promised me he wasn’t kidding, I wondered where all the pyro was going to come from and whether or not the tigers that would surely accompany him would harm any of the children.

After sharing our favorite Chuck Norris jokes (insert yours in the comments please, because they never get old), I made the comment to my boss that I was going to ask him to roundhouse kick me in the face. When he asked why, I told him that when people asked me what happened, I’d get to say I had survived a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to the face (but seriously, no one survives that) and it would be an awesome story!

Suit - Wife - Pastor - Bleachers - Nothing

Then, there he was. He walked in wearing a nice suit and sat down with his wife next to my pastor on the bleachers and began talking to us. I introduced myself to him, and then said nothing else to him.

That’s right. I chickened out. The risk was too scary.

Joke - Joke - Speed - Panther - Walker

What if he didn’t get the joke? What if he didn’t get the joke and he really wheeled around on me with the speed of a panther and put his Walker Texas Ranger boot stamp on my forehead?

I could...
(Excerpt) Read more at: SundayU Magazine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: