A vegan bride reportedly uninvited all meat-eating guests from her wedding, including family members

Business Insider | 2/13/2019 | Daniel Boan, INSIDER
marked (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5c6457e0bde70f0c9c0529f3-2732-1366.jpg

A Reddit thread featuring a vegan bride's message about her alleged wedding-guest requirements on Facebook is going viral.

The post appears to originate from a Facebook group called "VEGAN REVOLUTION," in which a bride explains that she is not inviting people who eat meat to her wedding.

Bride - Post - Debate - INSIDER - Experts

The bride's post is sparking an interesting debate, so INSIDER asked vegan lifestyle and etiquette experts to weigh in.

While some experts think it's best to invite everyone and serve a vegan meal to all guests in this scenario, others think the guest list is ultimately up to the couple.

Reddit - Stories - Brides - Post - Woman

Reddit is filled with stories of demanding brides, but one post about a woman who reportedly banned all non-vegan guests from her wedding is getting more attention than most.

The post, entitled "This lady banned all non-vegans from her wedding, including family and bridal party," features a screenshot of a message that was seemingly shared in the Facebook group "VEGAN REVOLUTION." The message appears to be from a bride who allegedly uninvited all meat-eaters from her wedding.

Family - Members - Wedding - Murderers - Portion

"Some family members were told they were not invited to my wedding because we don't want to host murderers," a portion of the initial post read.

An update was then added to the post, where the purported bride claims her family has "attacked" her for her vegan lifestyle.

Partner - Vegan - Wedding - Buddy - Post

"They have consistently attacked me and my partner just for being vegan but when it comes to my wedding, they want to be all buddy buddy with me again," the edited post read. She added: "I don't want the weight of having people that still kill animals (the very beings we are trying to protect) at my wedding on my conscience."

The bride's message has sparked a debate in the comments under the viral Reddit thread, and has made headlines in publications such as the Daily Mail,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!