Cory Booker: A Man Of Fake Cheese And Fake Friends

The Federalist | 2/13/2019 | Emily Jashinsky
gbabii05 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/580959352.jpg

For purposes of clarity, an invention called “vegan cheese” will be referred to by that name in this article. Please note that it is not, in fact, “cheese.” It is a nightmare.

What kind of man is Cory Booker? Combine the bravery of Spartacus with the hair of Vin Diesel and the diet of a yoga instructor living off a trust-fund. That’s the junior senator from New Jersey — a man who earlier this month praised the abominable trend of “incredible vegan cheese shops popping up across the country.” Such a judgement could come only from a person who has not eaten cheese in at least five years, when Booker converted from vegetarianism to veganism.

Something - VegNews - Eggs - Something - Spirit

“Suddenly,” he recently told something called VegNews, “eating those eggs for me was something that didn’t align with my spirit, and I could feel it.” How exactly one senses a sudden misalignment between eggs and his own spirit remains unclear. I will assume it involves reading too much VegNews.

If the path to the presidency runs through Wisconsin, Democrats better hope Kamala Harris isn’t as crunchy as Booker, lest they all but sacrifice the Badger State to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Federalist
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Been there, done that, twice...