Ohio Lothario, 43, found to have FOUR different wives in FOUR different states

Mail Online | 2/12/2019 | Luke Kenton For Dailymail.com
kims (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/12/18/9733314-0-image-a-47_1549996619267.jpg

An Ohio lothario is set to spend Valentine's Day behind bars alone, after police believe he has at least four different wives in four different states.

Nicknamed the 'Cupid of Chaos' by cops, Michael Middleton, 43, was arrested on Friday after skipping out on a court appearance in New Hampshire, over allegations of bigamy.

January - Columbus - Wives - States

He was originally indicted on January 18 in Columbus, after it was discovered he had wives in three different states.

Alice Grant of New Hampshire, Katherine Lashley of Georgia, and Kassandra Shipley from Alabama say they all found out about one another and raised the alarm to authorities.

Week - Court - Documents - Woman - Ashley

This week, court documents show a fourth woman, Ashley Climer, 25, who is developmentally disabled, was also discovered to be married to Middleton.

Speaking to NBC4i, Ashley revealed the pair had met on Facebook in March of 2016 and married just a month later in Kentucky.

Spent - Years - Road - Motels

She says the spent the next three years living on the road and staying in cockroach-infested motels.

Climer says she had no idea Middleton had three other wives and said the thought of it 'disgusts' her.

Baby - Middleton - Defendant - Signature - Daughter

She also claims she had a baby with Middleton in 2017. The defendant allegedly forged her signature and put their daughter up for adoption in Missouri last year.

'It hurts me,' she said. 'I don't know how he could say he loved me, and just lie to my face for three years.'

Forces

The 25-year-old says she will be joining forces with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!