Susan Lucci steps out in a more sensible red dress just days after FALLING on the runway

Mail Online | 2/13/2019 | Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/13/02/9749872-0-image-a-14_1550026445327.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/13/9129362029260524677/1024x576_MP4_9129362029260524677.mp4

Susan Lucci stepped out in red yet again, just days after taking a spill on the runway during a charity event while wearing a much more dramatic crimson dress.

The 72-year-old actress was all smiles at Woman's Day Celebrates 16th Annual Red Dress Awards im New York City on Tuesday.

Feet - Carpet - Fall - Stride - Smile

She thankfully was able to stay on her feet during the red carpet, after taking her now-infamous fall in stride with a smile.

The soap opera legend looked stunning in a full-length red dress with a slit up the middle.

Silver - Earrings - Bracelet - Arm - Rings

She also wore dangling silver earrings, plus a silver bracelet on her right arm and a few rings as well.

Ali Wentworth hosted the event at The Appel Room at Frederick P. Rose Hall, home of Jazz at Lincoln Center, which honored Angela Bassett and Chandra Wilson.

Tuesday - Event - Days - Lucci - Runway

Tuesday's event came just five days after Lucci walked the runway at The American Heart Association's Go Red For Women Red Dress Collection 2019 at the Hammerstein Ballroom.

Her appearance came just months after she went under the knife herself to have heart surgery in October.

Runway - Walk - All - My - Children

During her runway walk, the All My Children star accidentally stepped on her flowing red dress, causing her to take a spill, but she took it in stride with a sense of humor.

Journalist Mara Schiavocampo captured video of Lucci's fall on Twitter, applauding the actress for showing, 'tremendous grace after falling on the runway.'

Actress

She added that the actress, 'Gets up to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Millions in tribute, but not a penny left for charity.