Woman reveals the different supplies she carries around for her friends in her bra

Mail Online | 2/12/2019 | Shirley Donlon For Dailymail.com
stefania (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/12/18/9733854-0-image-a-174_1549997605020.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/12/7106062393595509239/1024x576_MP4_7106062393595509239.mp4

A woman has revealed that she regularly carries a number of different items around in her bra just in case she or her friends need anything.

Appearing on The Ellen Show on Friday, February 8, 33-year-old Arnetta Lawrence, from Merrillville, Indiana, told Ellen that she stores different supplies underneath her clothing on a regular basis.

Deodorant - Bottle - Tequila - Tater - Tots

Deodorant, a bottle of tequila, tater tots and a pair of shoes were just some of the items she had stores beneath her clothing.

Working as a medical assistant is Arnetta's day job. However, when she's not helping patients, she's helping her friends out.

Talk - Show - Host - Ellen - Degeneres

After being asked 'what do you do?' by talk show host Ellen Degeneres, Arnetta responded, saying: 'I carry things.'

'I have the spray for the girl who needs a little freshening up,' she revealed, as she produced a bottle of scented body spray from her bra.

Deodorant - Purse

She also revealed a roll-on deodorant, and a small purse.

Next, Arnetta took out a pair of sandals, saying: 'For the girl who can't stand in her heels all night.'

Box - Tater - Tots - 'And - Hungry

She then took out a small box of tater tots, and said: 'And sometimes, you know, I get a little hungry.'

'I love those tater tots,' she added.

Ellen - Audience - Talent - Items

As Ellen and the audience laughed at the bizarre talent, she continued to surprise them with more and more random items she had been carrying around with her.

'I have the makeup bag, too,' she said, revealing a pink...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Trump - Just saying what the rest won't