One Election Isn’t Enough

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 2/12/2019 | keith doherty
stefania (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/APP-021219-EIB-Rush-Flag.jpg

RUSH: I just want to remind you of something else, folks, that I have said plenty of times, and I made a big deal out of this during the 2016 campaign and after the 2016 election. How many of you remember me saying that one election is not going to be enough? One election is a great thing. Winning the presidency in 2016 was a great thing, but it’s just the beginning. There are going to be a lot of elections that need to be won.

Now, you may think, “Rush, that goes without saying.” Well, yeah, it does go without saying, but it is something that I still think you need to stop and consider. And this situation we find ourselves in today with the wall funding and the spending bill is a good illustration of what I mean by it and what it means.

February - Election - Cycle - Washington - Confines

Like it or not, we in February of 2019 are already in the 2020 presidential election cycle. Meaning that much of what happens in Washington is happening within the confines of that next event. Candidates are looking for issues on which to campaign. They’re looking to avoid doing things that might end up being negatively portrayed during a campaign.

In 2016 Trump was elected to build a wall and end illegal immigration. Well, here we are two years later and the wall isn’t built, a wall, a full-fledged wall, people, what they thought they were voting for still hasn’t been built. And the Democrats are doing what Democrats do. The Democrats don’t want a wall and so they’re doing everything they can to stand in the way and make sure one doesn’t get built. Because the Democrats do not want illegal immigration stopped.

Na

They’re not just gonna roll over and lay down. They’re gonna have to be defeated,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Trump - Just saying what the rest won't
Tagged: