Prominent Actress Steps Away from Hollywood Norms, Issues Powerful Statement About God

Conservative Tribune | 2/12/2019 | Bryan Chai
josh567 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/letitia-Wright.jpg

It’d be hard to blame anyone for viewing the vast majority of Hollywood as a satanic cult.

I mean, one of their most highly-regarded actors, Christian Bale, literally thanked Satan for winning a Golden Globes award.

Garbage - Actors - Actresses - Norm - Hollywood

It’s for garbage like that that we should always celebrate the actors and actresses willing to break from the norm in Hollywood, which as a whole seems all too eager to move further and further away from religion.

Hollywood star Chris Pratt is certainly one of those people. He’s deservedly received quite a bit of praise for his willingness to speak out about his powerful relationship with God and Jesus. It’s certainly a far cry from Bale.

Pratt - Star-Lord - Guardians - Galaxy - Marvel

But Pratt, who portrayed Star-Lord in “Guardians of the Galaxy,” isn’t the only Marvel superhero who seems proud of his faith. You can add “Black Panther” actress Letitia Wright to that list.

Wright, who portrayed Shuri in “Black Panther,” accepted the British Academy of Film and Television Arts “Rising Star” award on Sunday, according to Fox News.

Acceptance - Words - Wright - Speech - Relationship

But instead of mumbling some empty and rehearsed acceptance words, Wright gave an impassioned speech touting her relationship with God and how it saved not just her career, but her life.

“I identify myself as a child of God, and I can’t get up here without thanking God,” Wright said.

Wright - Battles - Depression - Faith - Despair

Wright then opened up about her battles with depression, and how her faith helped spring her from that despair.

“A few years ago, I saw myself in a deep state of depression, and I literally wanted to quit acting,” she said. “The only thing that pretty much pulled me out of that was God, my belief, my faith, my family, and an email from BAFTA saying they wanted me to be a part of the BAFTA Breakthrough Brits, and I was like, ‘let me try...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't touch that, you don't know where it's been.