Kendall Jenner appears stressed during New York Fashion week

Mail Online | 2/12/2019 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/12/18/9732232-0-image-a-147_1549994807745.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/09/4753773647071954763/1024x576_MP4_4753773647071954763.mp4

Kendall Jenner looked stressed as she left her hotel in New York City.

The supermodel, 23, was in black workout attire complete with sneakers, a puffy jacket and slender sunglasses as she tried her best to keep her head down.

Year - Mother - Kris - Jenner - Cover

This comes one year after her mother Kris Jenner said her cover girl daughter gets 'anxious' during New York Fashion Week.

'She doesn't feel well,' Kris told Kim during a 2018 episode. 'She's not quite sure what it is.'

Kris - Viewers - Interview - Kendall - Anxiety

Kris then tells viewers in an interview that Kendall's anxiety might have to do with her work load.

'Kendall has anxiety, and I think she has so much going on that she gets herself really worked up,' said the mom.

Fashion - Week

'Kendall gets the most anxious during Fashion Week.

'So when she's traveling a lot and Milan's coming up and trying to juggle it all, [it's] overwhelming.'

Episode - KUWTK - Kendall - Mom - Middle

On an earlier episode of KUWTK Kendall is seen FaceTiming her mom in the middle of a panic attack.

'Everyone says I'm fine, but I don't feel fine.'

Kendall - Harper - Bazaar - Anxiety - Night

In 2018 Kendall told Harper's Bazaar she has 'such debilitating anxiety' that it sometimes wakes her up at night. '[I] learned that it's all mental, so I try to prevent anxiety attacks by bringing my mind somewhere else,' she said.

She has also said: 'I try to keep myself cool. I go in and out of having freak-outs, so I just have to chill out and be by myself. Yesterday, I took a bath because I was really stressing out. I lit some candles, and, yeah.'

Season - Shows - Just - LA - Oof

'Last season I didn't do any shows. Just 'cause I was working in LA and I was like "Oof, I can't right now - I'm...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!