Emmerdale star Gemma Oaten steps out with a male pal who turns heads in a 'Mr Oaten' T-shirt

Mail Online | 2/12/2019 | Ellie Phillips For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/12/00/9696458-0-image-a-40_1549930695676.jpg

She's had a turbulent time with ex-boyfriends over the years.

And so, Gemma Oaten, 34, stepped out with her best friend Joff Powell to the premiere of the re-cast of Everybody's Talking About Jamie, in London's West End, on Monday.

Soap - Actress - Vibrant - Chain - Print

The soap actress dazzled in a vibrant chain print dress as she arrived at the theatre with her BFF, who turned heads by wearing a T-Shirt with the words: 'Mr Oaten' splashed across his chest.

The television producer teamed the light blue T-shirt with cropped black trousers and a pair of Converse.

Former - Emmerdale - Star - Gemma - Shirt

Former Emmerdale star Gemma stood out in the pillar-box red shirt dress, which fell to just below her knees.

Her eye-catching midi dress featured a coordinating waist belt, which highlighted her slim physique.

Gemma - Height - Frame - Pair - Gold

Gemma added height to her enviable frame with a pair of shiny gold peep-toe heels and accessorised her ensemble with a smattering of metallic jewellery.

Ensuring she was polished to perfection, Gemma opted for a glamorous application of make-up, complete with a heavy dusting of bronzer and fluttery lashes.

Soap - Star - Blonde - Curls - Carpet

The soap star styled her blonde tresses into elegant curls and posed confidently on the red carpet.

Gemma's outing with her pal comes after she told MailOnline in November that she's been 'completely destroyed by dating 'narcissistic men.'

'I think I, unfortunately,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
An enemy of death and destruction