Meet Chloe Flower, Cardi B's piano player from her Grammy Awards performance

Mail Online | 2/11/2019 | Danielle Zoellner For Dailymail.com
madalina09madalina09 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/11/18/9684786-0-image-a-63_1549910743222.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/11/4281443922795253713/1024x576_MP4_4281443922795253713.mp4

Cardi B tapped into her stripper dance moves when performing at the 2019 Grammy Awards on Sunday, but a number of fans were more focused on her piano player's skills on the keys.

The pianist, 33-year-old Chloe Flower, opened Cardi B's song Money with a classical introduction before playing the popular first notes of the rap song.

People - Media - Performance - Chloe - Expressions

And people on social media couldn't stop talking about the performance, calling out Chloe's fierce facial expressions, her dramatic and theatrical dance moves, and her incredible black gown.

'Highlight of Cardi B’s performance? That bad*** piano player,' one viewer wrote after the performance. 'Who is this mystery woman?'

Chloe - Julliard - School - New - York

Chloe graduated from The Julliard School in New York City and went on to sign with Def Jam Records, according to Entertainment Weekly.

Besides working with Cardi B, Chloe has also recorded with Celine Dion, Timbaland, and Nas.

Honor - Chloe - Instagram - Post - Sunday

'What an honor,' Chloe wrote in an Instagram post on Sunday after her performance with Cardi B. 'Thank you @iamcardib for having me on stage with you at the Grammys and for graciously allowing me to add my style of music to yours!'

Her style was definitely noticed by fans, who called Chloe's musical additions to Cardi B's song Money 'dope' and said she 'stole the show'.

Chloe - Flower - Piano - Grammy - Awards

'Watching Chloe Flower play the piano on the Grammy Awards for @iamcardib makes me regret thinking I was too cool for piano lessons in eighth grade,' one viewer wrote about the performance.

Another commented: 'I am now going to do every daily activity with the intensity of Cardi B’s piano player.'

Chloe - Grammy - Awards - Gig - Cardi

Chloe got the Grammy Awards gig with Cardi B after...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Does it ever seem that life has become one long rerun?