Vicky Pattison slips into a leopard print swimsuit as she goes public with boyfriend Ercan Ramadan

Mail Online | 2/11/2019 | Sean O\
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/11/15/9675184-0-image-a-141_1549899394735.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/02/5986571873169131557/1024x576_MP4_5986571873169131557.mp4

She finally went public with her new boyfriend, one-time TOWIE star Ercan Ramadan, this weekend - just months after calling off her engagement to former fiancé John Noble.

And Vicky Pattison looked as though her latest relationship was suiting her as she posted a sultry swimwear snap while relaxing at Caesars Palace Bluewaters Hotel in Dubai on Monday.

Reality - Star - Print - One-piece - Cocktail

The reality star, 31, looked sensational as she slipped into a low-cut leopard print one-piece while treating herself to a poolside cocktail.

Letting her brunette locks hang loose down her shoulders, Vicky sported a sun-kissed glow from her Middle Eastern break.

Walk - Side - Snap

'Take a walk on the wild side,' she captioned the snap.

The former Geordie Shore personality protected her eyes from the rays with a pair of circular sunglasses as she reclined on her lounger.

Swimwear - Shot - Reference - Choice - Hotel

Alongside another swimwear shot, she paid reference to her choice of hotel with the caption: 'I came, I saw, I conquered...’ Julius Caesar.'

Vicky went public with her new man, former TOWIE star Ercan Ramadan, on Sunday.

Snap - Couple - Instagram - Page - 'Everything

Posting a sweet snap of the couple on her Instagram page, she wrote: 'Everything has changed, and yet I’m more me than I have ever been...'

In another post, the reality star shared a sweet cuddle with her close friend DJ Chris Wright during her trip to the United Arab Emirates.

Vicky - Trip - Dubai - Months - Flame

Vicky's trip to Dubai comes just months after former flame John Noble cheated on her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!