Prominent environmentalist Shellenberger: ‘I am calling Bullsh*t’ on Ocasio-Cortez! Rips ‘Green New Deal’ as ‘climate fakery’ – Declares AOC is ‘a climate fraud’

Climate Depot | 2/10/2019 | Marc Morano
jolan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LdwulUYNcUY/XDi1Hzdz35I/AAAAAAAAKvc/OdJv19BK4AEuninmt_as1wXl_baOsHIVQCLcBGAs/s640/Alexandria.jpg

Environmentalist Michael Shellenberger, President of "Environmental Progress" & an activist Time Magazine called a “Hero of the Environment":

"I am calling bullshit not just on AOC but on her progressive enablers in the news media who are giving her a pass on the most crucial test of moral and political leadership of our time when it comes to climate change: a person's stance on nuclear power."

Bullshit - Climate - Fakery - Anyone - Climate

"I am calling bullshit on climate fakery. Anyone who is calling for phasing out nuclear is a climate fraud perpetuating precisely the gigantic 'hoax' that [Oklahoma] Sen. James Inhofe (R) famously accused environmentalists of perpetuating."

"If you want to be a self-respecting progressive or journalist who is fairly considering or covering the climate issue, please stop giving Ocasio-Cortex and other supposedly climate-concerned greens a pass. THEY ARE INCREASING EMISSIONS."

Details - New - York - Democrat - Rep

Now that more details about New York Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez “Green New Deal” has been released, a major figure in the environmental community, Michael Shellenberger, is calling “bullshit” on her plan for failing to support nuclear energy. Shellenberger also labeled Ocasio-Cortez a “climate fraud” and he is outraged by...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Climate Depot
Wake Up To Breaking News!