HERE WE GO-> Both of Justin Fairfax’s Accusers Are Willing to Testify at Impeachment Proceedings Against the Virginia Lt. Governor

The Gateway Pundit | 2/10/2019 | Staff
aniki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_2914-1-600x369.jpg

Embattled Virginia Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax denied the sexual assault allegations brought against him by two different women and called for the FBI to investigate the allegations.

“As an officer of the court and a former federal prosecutor, I have dedicated my life to the law and due process,” Justin Fairfax said in a statement Saturday. “Consequently, I call on all appropriate and impartial investigatory authorities, including the FBI, to investigate fully and thoroughly the allegations against me by Ms. Watson and Dr. Tyson. I ask that all three of us be respected during this process.”

Women - Fairfax - Assault - Proceedings - Virginia

Both women accusing Fairfax of sexual assault are willing to testify at impeachment proceedings against the Virginia Lt. Governor, according to their attorneys.

“The one thing I want to make abundantly clear is that in both situations I knew at the time, and I know today, that the interactions were consensual,” Fairfax said Saturday.

Woman - Virginia - Lt - Governor - Justin

A second woman came forward and accused Virginia Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax of sexual assault on Friday.

The second accuser, a woman named Meredith Watson, requested the resignation of Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax through her attorney Nancy Erika Smith on Friday, alleging Fairfax raped her in college in the year 2000.

Ms - Watson - Justin - Fairfax - Attack

Ms. Watson alleges Justin Fairfax raped her in a “premeditated and aggressive” attack while the two were students at Duke University in 2000.

According to the statement released by attorney Nancy Erika Smith, Meredith Watson has contemporaneous witnesses who have provided statements corroborating Ms. Watson’s claims Fairfax raped her.

Allegation - Anyone - Fairfax

“I deny this latest unsubstantiated allegation. It is demonstrably false. I have never forced myself on anyone,” Fairfax said.

Mr. Fairfax concluded his statement by calling the sexual assault allegations...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Measuring his life out one teaspoon at a time.