Victoria Gotti says her mob boss dad wanted Rudy Giuliani to be president

Mail Online | 2/10/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
kshama-s (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/10/04/9614880-0-image-a-101_1549773346149.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/1418450360/2015/02/1418450360_4043603272001_gangster-1423584539153.mp4

Mob royalty Victoria Gotti revealed that her father shocked her when he said he could see former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani winning the Presidency, if he ran.

The daughter of crime boss John Gotti shared the surprising tidbit for her upcoming Lifetime biopic 'My Father's Daughter', which premieres on Saturday.

'I - Eh - Shot - Let - See

'I was very surprised, because he looked at me and said, "Eh, maybe he's got a shot? Let's see. You never know,"' she recalled, the New York Daily News reports.

Giuliani was Mayor of New York city from 1994 until the end of 2001, just six months before John passed away behind bars.

Mob - Giuliani - Senator - John - McCain

And the mob boss clearly didn't predict correctly, as Giuliani didn't even beat Senator John McCain for the Republican party presidential nomination in 2008.

But Victoria still admitted to being shocked by the admission, even though she didn't agree with it.

S

s

'This was the man who prosecuted my father so I'm thinking… you know?' she said. 'My father actually wanted him to win if he ran.'

Victoria - Indictment - Families - New - York

Victoria was referring to the 1985 indictment of the 'Five Families' of New York City by Giuliani. Included was John's boss, Paul Castellano.

Castellano was gunned down in front of a Midtown steakhouse before he could be convicted - with many believing that John had organized the killing.

FBI - Report - Mobster - Giuliani

A 2007 FBI report also indicates that the mobster wanted Giuliani assassinated, but...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!