Nine woman seduced by a con man who stole their money speak out in new documentary

Mail Online | 2/9/2019 | Marlene Lenthang For Dailymail.com
shardonay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/09/22/9605848-0-image-a-126_1549750421990.jpg

Nine of the women who were seduced by a con man who lied about his identity and swindled his smitten lovers out of $2million are finally speaking out.

Derek Alldred, 49, met more than two dozen women online, faked his identity with a web of lies, then quietly stole their credit cards, their Social Security numbers, and with some, spent their entire retirement savings.

Victims - Heartbreak - Terror - Lover - Con

Several of his victims are finally speaking out and revealing their heartbreak and terror upon realizing that their lover was really a con mastermind in the new documentary Seduced by Evil, set to air on Oxygen on Saturday.

'Derek took everything from me...$325,000,' Linda Dyas, who reported Alldred to police, says in the documentary.

Women - Love - Alldred

The women revealed they all thought they had found their true love with Alldred.

'He was the perfect guy... I thought he was the one...mother's day four dozen roses,' several of his victims explain in the documentary.

Plans - Victims - Plans

He even made big plans with his victims like moving in together and making wedding plans.

He specifically targeted intelligent and vulnerable women seeking a long-term partner so he could benefit from their money.

Scam - End - Spring - Flight - Attendant

His scam finally came to an end in spring 2016 after he met former flight attendant Missi Brandt.

Allred met her under the alias Richie Peterson off dating website OurTime.com and lied that he completed eight tours in Afghanistan and even donned a full uniform when he spent time with Brandt and her daughters.

Day - Shower - Wallet - Social - Security

One day when he was in the shower, she went through his wallet and found a Social Security card with his real name and two credit cards belonging to another woman - Linda Dyas.

Brandt investigated Alldred and immediately contact Dyas.

'I - Facebook - Messenger - Victim - Name

'I was contacted on Facebook Messenger by another victim who sent me his real name and his...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!