Horrifying moment Arizona cop tazes a man ELEVEN times and fires at his testicles

Mail Online | 7/27/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/09/18/9600730-0-image-a-25_1549737800716.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/09/94428687015104386/1024x576_MP4_94428687015104386.mp4

Shocking police body camera footage shows the moment an Arizona cop mercilessly tazes a man 11 times and pulls down his pants to fire at his testicles.

Glendale police officers Matt Schneider and Mark Lindsey pulled over Johnny Wheatcroft on July 27, 2017 for a traffic violation.

Tensions - Wheatcroft - Schneider - Name - ID

Tensions between Wheatcroft and Schneider escalated after he refused to give his name or produce an ID, leading Schneider to launch his tazing attack.

Wheatcroft, 37, was sitting with his wife, a friend, and his two young sons, aged 11 and six, in the back when the officers approached his Ford Taurus, saying they observed a seat belt violation.

Officers - IDs - Wheatcroft - Name - Hand

The officers asked for IDs and Wheatcroft refused to give his name or hand over an ID card saying: 'I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm not doing anything wrong'.

When Wheatcroft began to panic, Schneider pointed his taser at his shoulder saying: 'Here's the deal. Listen to me. Relax your arm. I'm trying to do this as easy as I can.'

Wheatcroft - Something - Backpack

Then he accused Wheatcroft of stuffing something into his backpack.

Agitated, Schneider pulled Wheatcroft's arm behind his back, despite his arm being restrained by a seat belt, leaving the man howling in pain.

Schneider - Dude - Officer - Lindsey - Lindsey

Schneider says 'he's going to fight dude' to Officer Lindsey, leading Lindsey to stun him with the taser. Schneider then grabs the taser and continues to fire.

His children are heard wailing 'Please stop! Daddy are you okay?' and their mother says 'He's not going to do nothing!'

Shots - Wheatcroft - Asphalt - Day

Shots are fired over and over until Wheatcroft is laid on the hot asphalt on the 108-degree day.

Then Schneider kicks him in the groin, pulls down his athletic shorts and tazes him in the testicles, according to the footage obtained by ABC15.

Fighting

'Keep fighting and you're gonna get it again. You...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!