Kendall Jenner reveals her must-have makeup and skincare products

Mail Online | 2/7/2019 | Shirley Donlon For Dailymail.com
smilingbearsmilingbear (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/06/18/9479266-0-image-a-81_1549479288656.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/09/7867899847555333120/1024x576_MP4_7867899847555333120.mp4

Kendall Jenner has revealed some of her must-have beauty products, as well as some of her top makeup tips she has gathered after years in the modelling industry.

Despite the 23-year-old reality TV star and model regularly being pampered by experts in hair and beauty, Kendall revealed that she has some everyday favorites of her own.

Foundation - Model - Products

A lightweight foundation and a hydrating chap-stick are among the stunning model's go-to products.

Speaking to Allure, Kendall revealed that if she could only use one makeup item, it would be a Giorgio Armani Face Fabric foundation, which retails for $49.

Product - Star - 'It - Tube - Anything

Talking about the product, the star said: 'It’s a little tube and it's so light. You feel like you can breathe and like you don't even have anything on.

'Most of the time when I'm wearing it people are like, "Are you even wearing makeup?" It's really great,' she said.

Sisters - Makeup - Kim - KKW - Beauty

Despite having two sisters with their own makeup ranges - Kim's KKW Beauty and Kylie's Kylie Cosmetics - Kendall did not choose to highlight either among her top beauty products.

But the model, who spends a large quantity of her life nowadays on the road between different countries and states, did note that she always keeps a hydrating lip balm close at hand.

Chapstick - Air - Avene - Cold - Cream

'I always need a good Chapstick, you know you get dry in the air. I have the Avene Cold Cream Lip Cream in the squeeze tube,' she said.

The lip cream retails for $16.00 and is described as 'an emollient lip cream for instant comfort and protection'.

Kendall - Skin - Number - Years - Care

When it comes to Kendall's skin, which she revealed she has struggled with for a number of years, she said that she takes good care of it.

Explaining her skincare struggle, she said: 'I've had an ongoing battle with it, so it’s a constant thing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.