Sources Tell NBC News That Fairfax Said ‘F*ck That ****’ in Reference to Sexual Assault Accuser

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 2/6/2019 | Mary Chastain
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Justin-Fairfax.png

NBC News digital producer Jonathan Allen tweeted this morning that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax said “f*ck that ****” during a private meeting on Monday night when discussing the woman who has accused him of sexual assault.

The woman is Vanessa Tyson, a professor at Scripps College and a fellow at Stanford University. Kemberlee blogged yesterday that Tyson retained the same firm that represented Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault.

Washington - Examiner - Fairfax - Chief - Staff

The Washington Examiner reported that Fairfax’s chief of staff Lawrence Roberts denied the report. Fairfax also released this statement, which included a plea to treat Tyson and Fairfax with respect:

He wrote:

Media - Supporters - Others - Woman - Allegation

I would like to encourage the media, my supporters, and others to treat both the woman who made this allegation and my family with respect for how painful this situation can be for everyone involved. I wish her no harm or...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!