Knife Crime is Out of Control in Sadiq Khan’s London

Big League Politics | 2/6/2019 | Jose Nino
Les7799 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/kahn-1200x630.jpg

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Hirono - Embarrassment - Hawaii - Congress - Women

Hirono is a complete and total embarrassment to Hawaii, Congress, and women ! She did not stand for the fight against childhood cancer victims, nor the Dackow survivor and D day heroes, or even for the women elected to Congress. Yet she literally flew out of her seat to beat it out of the room. Utterly disgraceful!!!

I thought Trump LEGALLY COULD remove troops. Normally it takes Congress to declare a war. HOW can the Senate block this?

People - Cause - Lot - People - Politics

Well I would like to believe they people are united in a good cause again. A lot of people didnt start coming around if it not were for politics. Kaine and Warner would have had steadfast support of Gov. Blackface if it weren't political suicide. We will tell if people are united when it comes to Fairfax. Because according to the left you are guilty until proven innocent and then if the propoganda media print it then you are automatically guilty. The left doesnt believe anything that is not printed or broadcasted on one of their communism propoganda networks/paper. Because if it's not covered by their own it's a vast right wing comspiracy. I will say this, if people are becoming united, it's because they see the hypocrisy from the left. Keep up the great work BLP. Never be afraid, always be bold, and never lose sight of the truth.

Perhaps Pelosi, Ocasio-Cortez, or Tlaib...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Big League Politics
Wake Up To Breaking News!