10 Items You Need In Your Children’s Ministry Tool Box

ChurchLeaders | 2/4/2019 | Staff
newusr01 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2.5.CHILDREN.CC.MinistryToolbox.jpg

If you want to get things done, you need the right tools. I recently bought a used car from someone on Facebook. We met in a store parking lot to make the exchange. I love the car and got it at a great price. A few weeks after I bought the car, the passenger-side rear wheel went flat. I took it in for a new tire, but ran into a roadblock. The tire had one lug bolt that required a special tool to remove it.

The problem? We didn’t have the tool. I had forgotten to ask the previous owner if there were any special lug bolts that were needed to get the tires off. Normally, people leave the special lug tool in the glove box and so I checked there – no tool. I checked the trunk – no tool. I looked in every nook and cranny of the car for the special tool, but no such luck.

Job - Tool - Car - Places - Mechanic

What should have been a simple job, became very hard because we didn’t have the right tool. Finally, after taking the car to three different places, I found a mechanic that had a tool to get the tire off. The job was not too difficult. In fact it would have been a quick, easy fix, if we had just had the right tool in hand from the get go.

It’s the same with ministry. There are some tools that you need if you want to see success. These are all simple, practical tools that can make your work more productive and efficient. Let’s look at 10 tools that you need in your ministry toolbox.

Tool - Music - Kids - Love - Sing

Tool #1 – Good music. Kids love to sing and move…if you have the right music. By right music. I mean fun, cheerful songs for preschoolers and cool, relevant music for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.