Megyn Kelly flashes some sparkle while Kathie Lee Gifford forces a smile as the pair reunite

Mail Online | 2/4/2019 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/04/21/9389654-0-image-a-25_1549316106108.jpg

Megyn Kelly made quite the splash on Saturday night as she hit the red carpet for her first public appearance since being axed by NBC.

The former Today host was on hand for Childhelp's 15th annual Drive The Dream Gala at The Phoenician Resort in Arizona, where she brought along her husband Doug and ran into her former Today co-host, Kathie Lee Gifford.

Presence - Glittering - Creation - Palettes - Neckline

Kelly made her presence known too in a glittering creation that was covered in black and gold palettes and featured a very plunging neckline, which she kept the focus on by slicking her hair back..

Gifford, who will be exiting Today in the coming months, was far more understated in a blush-toned, off-the-shoulder look which she wore with her hair down.

Brunt - Route - Tuxedo - Gala

Brunt meanwhile we the traditional route and showed up in a tuxedo for the gala.

Kelly has been involved with Childhelp for some time now, and has spoke about the organization at length on her Fox News show in the past.

Work - Kelly - Time - Husband

It was not all work for Kelly, who also got to enjoy some alone time with her husband.

She posted a photo of the two on Twitter, writing: ' @dougbrunt.& I are in AZ to support the charity #childhelp - run by 2 angels who’ve devoted their lives to helping kids. Today we went to Sedona & ate at ⁦@LaubergeSedona - which has the best sliders *ever.* Plus check out the feisty creek in the backyard... how’s the game?'

Game - Sunday - Analysis - Brady - Pass

Kelly then weighed in on the big game Sunday, writing: 'My analysis as Brady completes the pass: “he’s so good at throwing.” Whereupon @dougbrunt began looking for anyone else at this bar.'

Her exit battle with NBC was settled last month with the news that Kelly would receive a lump sum that was somewhere between $25 and $30 million, which would pay out in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.